Recreational Co-ed Turf (6-on-6) (Tuesday) Soccer - Indoor
Registration is currently closed for this League.
- Looking to play soccer on a different night, or in a different area? Check out our Milton & Burlington/Oakville leagues
- Looking for youth programs for the kids? Check out Dash Sports (www.dashsports.ca)
||Tuesday January 16th, 2018
||Tuesday March 13th, 2018
||Sunday November 26th, 2017
||Wednesday January 3rd, 2018
||Tuesdays 7pm, 8pm, 9pm starts (possible 630 or 930 if needed)
Toronto West (Mississauga)
|Read Location Notes
|Players on Field/Team
Registration & Pricing
- Format: This coed soccer league is played 6-on-6 (including the goalie) on an indoor turf field
- Game Length: All games are 55 minutes in length
- Gender Requirements: Teams must have 2 males and 2 females on the field at all times
- Length of Season: The winter season is 9 weeks long (7 weeks of regular season + 2 weeks of playoffs)
- Playoffs: Every team is guaranteed 2 weeks of playoffs, with the top 4 teams playing for the championship
- Skill Level: Teams are expected to be at a recreational/intermediate skill level
- Jerseys: Teams are not required to have team jerseys, but we recommend teams wear matching shirts
- Officials: Every game will be self-officiated, meaning players call their own fouls, penalties, etc.
- Other: All registration fees are subject to HST. Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid in full
- Net: Mentor's dome has steel nets that will be used for the indoor turf season.
- Games will be played on turf at Mentor College - Soccer Dome (40 Forest Avenue)